Tuesday, July 03, 2007

sketchums



new stuff: a couple of cowboy bebop-inspired drawings, elliot from "Open Season", and the Guild steersman from Dune Messiah.

Let's talk about things:

So today I got cornered by an adolescent boy today after leaving the Trader Joe's next to Sony. He had the beginnings of a mustache and soft peach hair on his arms. He wanted to tell me about the ACLU. While he was explaining their cause, I abrubtly realize that this was not a boy at all, but merely an unshaved women of about my age! A shocking discovery! Still, to be fair I heard her out and tossed her a couple of dollars for the information and her cause. It should be known, however, that for the entire second half of the conversation I could not help but stare at her fem-stache.

'till next,

Caldwell

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Ron Jensen said...

sweet stuff. Keep up the great blog.