Friday, June 15, 2007

I am in the state

Hey faithful,

I'm in L.A. right now, and I must say, it's rather nice. It's nice to be with my dad, he has so far been generous enough to pick up the tab at all the fancy restaurants we've been to. We at lunch at a place called "Ford's filling station" today, and discovered that next door there was a gallery which specializes in animation and illustration. There was several original pieces from Dr. Seuss, as well as animation cells from The Simpsons and some Disney Movies. All in all, it was a pretty incredible gallery. We also went by Culver city today and got some more info from Sony. I can't freakin' wait to start working for them, Sony Animation seems really cool, and everyone there seems very nice and excited about what they do. We also found a nice rental car place, so transportation shouldn't be a problem. That's pretty much all that's happened so far, I really want to accompany these posts with sketches, and once I get my scanner hooked up I'll start doing that. For now, however, I leave you with little but a promise.

peace,

Caldwell

No comments: