Here a few helpful tips to make your stay in LA more pleasant.
1. Everyone is crazy, you are probably crazy too, but have yet to realize it.
2. Unless you are really, really angry all the time, you're most likely going to get in a crash while driving here.
3. Surf's Up is a really good movie, not only because of the fact that I'm working for Sony, but because of how well the dialogue flows and the beautiful effects of the surfboards cutting through the water.
4. Always carry change with you. It's useful for several purposes including doing your laundry, paying parking meters, and of course fending off homeless people.
5. Linux is a strange and foreign thing, revered by most sages as "the one true nerdspeak," impenetrable by those not well practiced in the coding arts.
6. LA is aweseome.